Antonio Mattei Biscotti with Dark Chocolate 250g
- Antonio Mattei
- Biscotti with Dark Chocolate
- Biscotti con Cioccolato Fondente. Confezionati e legati a mano.
- Size: 8.82 oz (250 g)
- Ingredients: soft wheat flour, sugar, dark chocolate (cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, Bourbon vanilla beans), eggs from free-range hens. It may contain almonds, pistachios, soy, pine nuts, butter, and hazelnuts.
- Product of Italy
- Heat-sensitive item Learn more
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Biscoti di Prato (Prato biscuits), also commonly known as cantucci or cantuccini with almonds, are part of the Tuscan confectionery tradition. They are often seen as the perfect end of a meal in combination with Vin Santo.
These Biscuits with dark chocolate are a delicious taste variant of Biscotti di Prato, with which they share the same identical dough.
Prepared with just 4 simple ingredients: flour, sugar, dark chocolate, and free-range eggs. They do not contain preservatives, nor animal fats, nor vegetable fats.
Recommendations for use:
- for the end of a meal with Porto, Marsala, or Sherry.
- for a snack or breakfast with coffee or tea, cappuccino, fruit juices.
Learn more about Antonio Mattei and their products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend