Antonio Mattei Biscotti di Prato with Almonds 250g
- Antonio Mattei
- Biscotti di Prato with Almonds
- Biscotti di Prato alle Mandorle. Confezionati e legati a mano.
- Size: 8.82 oz (250 g)
- Ingredients: soft wheat flour, sugar, almonds, eggs from free-range hens, pine nuts. It may contain butter, soy, pistachios, and hazelnuts.
- Product of Italy
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Biscoti di Prato (Prato biscuits), also commonly known as cantucci or cantuccini with almonds, are part of the Tuscan confectionery tradition. They are often seen as the perfect end of a meal in combination with Vin Santo.
Prepared with only 5 simple ingredients: flour, sugar, free-range eggs, almonds, and pine nuts, they do not contain preservatives, animal fats, or vegetable fats.
Recommendations for use:
- for the end of a meal, in addition to the classic Vin Santo, they are also perfect with soft grappa.
- for a small snack, with coffee or cappuccino.
Learn more about Antonio Mattei and their products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend