Antonio Mattei Biscotti with Pistachio and Almonds 125g
- Antonio Mattei
- Biscotti with Pistachio and Almonds
- Biscotti con Pistacchi e Mandorle. Confezionati e legati a mano.
- Size: 4.41 oz (125 g)
- Ingredients: soft wheat flour, sugar, eggs from free-range hens, pistachios, almonds. It may contain butter, soy, pine nuts, and hazelnuts.
- Product of Italy
- Free shipping!
- Best before 09/30/2021
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Biscoti di Prato (Prato biscuits), also commonly known as cantucci or cantuccini with almonds, are part of the Tuscan confectionery tradition. They are often seen as the perfect end of a meal in combination with Vin Santo.
These Biscuits with Pistachios and Almonds are a fresh flavor variant of Biscotti di Prato, with which they share the same identical dough.
Prepared with just 4 simple ingredients: flour, sugar, pistachios, almonds, and free-range eggs. They do not contain preservatives, nor animal fats, nor vegetable fats.
Recommendations for use:
- at the end of a meal with a dessert wine, soft grappa or spiced gin.
- for a snack or breakfast with coffee or tea, but also with vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
Learn more about Antonio Mattei and their products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend