Bonci Bria Tronchetto Peach and Wine
- Il Bria Tronchetto. Peach and Wine.
- Il Bria Tronchetto. Pesca and Vino.
- Size: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Ingredients: type 0 soft wheat flour, alcoholic syrup with 30% imbibition, candied peach 18%, pasteurized free-range eggs, natural yeast, salt.
- Product made without preservatives or colorings.
- In the same laboratory, Bonci processes and uses: wheat flour, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, sesame, peanuts, milk powder, milk proteins, lecithins and soy.
- Product of Italy
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Peach directly candied in our own laboratories, a liqueur syrup made with selected red wine. Memories of unique aromas and flavors.
Characterized by its original format, Bonci's Bria Tronchetto goes perfectly with cream, ice cream, and even with fresh fruit. An ancient but, at the same time, innovative savor, favored by a natural leavening and by selected ingredients.
Naturally leavened baked confectionery product with candied peaches, soaked with alcoholic syrup based on Red Wine.
Learn more about Bonci and its products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, actual product ingredients, packaging, and/or materials may differ from those shown on our website. On occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, or the product's label may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Packaging may also differ in colors, shape, and/or size. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, food allergies, or intolerance concerns, please contact us before placing an order. Medineterranean LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
We Also Recommend