Bonci Bria Tronchetto Peach and Wine
- Il Bria Tronchetto. Peach and Wine.
- Il Bria Tronchetto. Pesca and Vino.
- Size: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Ingredients: type 0 soft wheat flour, alcoholic syrup with 30% imbibition, candied peach 18%, pasteurized free-range eggs, natural yeast, salt.
- Product made without preservatives or colorings.
- In the same laboratory, Bonci processes and uses: wheat flour, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, sesame, peanuts, milk powder, milk proteins, lecithins and soy.
- Product of Italy
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Peach directly candied in our own laboratories, a liqueur syrup made with selected red wine. Memories of unique aromas and flavors.
Characterized by its original format, Bonci's Bria Tronchetto goes perfectly with cream, ice cream, and even with fresh fruit. An ancient but, at the same time, innovative savor, favored by a natural leavening and by selected ingredients.
Naturally leavened baked confectionery product with candied peaches, soaked with alcoholic syrup based on Red Wine.
Learn more about Bonci and its products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend