Dehesa de los Llanos Artisanal Manchego Cheese "Gran Reserva"
- Free shipping!
- Size 8.8 ounces
- 2012 World Champion Cheese among 2,700 of the finest cheeses in the world
- Manchego Protected Denomination of Origin
- Gran Reserva (aged for more than 9 months)
- Matured very slowly using traditional methods
- Made from raw milk (not pasteurized) exclusively from the farm’s cabin.
- Aroma: roast ingredients, dried fruit, walnut & hazelnut
- Acclaimed by some of the best chefs in the world: Ferrán Adría, Martín Berasategui, Daviz Muñoz...
Dehesa de Los Llanos Cured Cheese is an artisan Manchego Denominacion de Origen (D.O.) cheese made with raw milk from the Manchego sheep bred on the Dehesa de Los Llanos estate.
This extraordinary cheese is instantly recognizable from its olive oil brushed natural rind (no paraffin) that has no colourings or additives added in its production process.
This artisan cheese is a celebrated medal winner at the 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2014 World Cheese awards.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend