Torremar Pitted Gordal Olives Tomato Recipe 580g Orcio
- Handmade Gourmet Pitted Gordal Olives Tomato Recipe.
- Aceitunas Gordal. Receta con Tomate.
- Size/Format: 20.46 oz (580 g) Net Wt. Glass Orcio Jar.
- Ingredients: pitted green gordal olives, dry tomato, capers, garlic, oil, oregano, water, salt, flavor enhancer, citric acid, conservant, antioxidant. May contain pit fragments.
- Diet compatibility: celiac, ovo-lacto-vegetarian, vegetarian strict, kosher, halal.
- Product of Spain
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Everything goes back to the year 1896, when Jerónimo de San Nicolás, the great-grandfather, started up in the world of the olive. He learned from an early age the secrets of this fruit, traveling around the regions of Andalucía and Extremadura.
He studied and chose only the best crops in Spain, and after years of effort and sacrifice, he founded the company with his sons.
Today, they feel proud and convinced when they affirm that they produce the best olives in the world: Gordal from Seville, Manzanilla from Arahal, olives stuffed by hand, and of course the best-kept secret of the family: the dressing.
Learn more about Aceitunas Torremar and their products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend