Venchi Cremino 1878 bulk
- Cremino White Chocolate Gianduia bag
- Cremino 1878 cioccolatini in busta
- Size: 10.16 oz (288 g) or 2.2 lb (1000 g). Choose from the dropdown menu above.
- Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, Piedmont hazelnut paste 16.7%, whole milk powder, almond paste 11.1%, cocoa mass, whey powder (from milk), anhydrous milk fat, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor. May contain traces of other nuts.
- Gluten free
- Product of Italy
- Temperature-sensitive item Learn more
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Cremino 1878, the famous three-layered Piedmont chocolates. Cremino Classico is a square chocolate just over 2.5 centimetres wide and 1.5 centimetres high ( 1 x 5/8 inches aprox). It has a soft texture due to its alternating layers of milk gianduia and a layer of white chocolate with almond paste.
Cremino 1878 is produced using only Piedmont hazelnuts.
Learn more about Venchi and its products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend