Torremar Spicy Cocktail Manzanilla Olives 1000g Jar
- Handmade Gourmet Spicy Cocktail Manzanilla Olives.
- Cóctel de Aceitunas Manzanilla. Picante.
- Size/Format: 35.27 oz (1000 g) Net Wt. Glass Jar.
- Ingredients: whole green manzanilla olives, gherkin, onions, red pepper, chili, water, salt, flavor enhancer, citric acid, conservant, antioxidant. May contain pit fragments.
- Diet compatibility: celiac, ovo-lacto-vegetarian, vegetarian strict, kosher, halal.
- Product of Spain
- Free shipping!
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
Everything goes back to the year 1896, when Jerónimo de San Nicolás, the great-grandfather, started up in the world of the olive. He learned from an early age the secrets of this fruit, traveling around the regions of Andalucía and Extremadura.
He studied and chose only the best crops in Spain, and after years of effort and sacrifice, he founded the company with his sons.
Today, they feel proud and convinced when they affirm that they produce the best olives in the world: Gordal from Seville, Manzanilla from Arahal, olives stuffed by hand, and of course the best-kept secret of the family: the dressing.
The Spicy Cocktail Olives are a traditional mixed pickle. With the same ingredients that the Torremar famous Spicy Cocktail Sticks: This is a spicy flavor appetizer ideal to accompany cold drinks. Don't forget to add the brine to your Bloody Mary!
And you may create your own banderillas (sticks) with this delicious mix.
Learn more about Aceitunas Torremar and their products on Medineterranean.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend