Acquerello Aged Carnaroli Rice
- Size - 8.8 Oz (250 g) and 17.6 Oz (500 g)
- Ingredients: aged Carnaroli rice.
Would you like to receive this product regularly? Learn more about Auto-Reorder.
The nutrients of brown rice and the easiness to cook of white rice, Acquerello brings together the best from both rices.
These are the key points to perfection developed by Acquerello:
- Unhusked rough rice aged for at least one year.
- Gently whitened using an exclusive slow method: the helix, still considered the best method for rice whitening: rice grains rub one against the other, avoiding any damage.
- Restored with its germ by our patented process. Germ is the vital part of a rice grain. It contains most of the vitamins and micronutrients of rice. During whitening the germ separates from the rice grain, but thanks to a patented process Acquerello is able to restore it within the grain, enhancing its nutritional values.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend