Make a twist and impress your guests with this non-traditional carbonara. It is lighter and healthier than the classical one because we use tuna instead of bacon. It is also a good source of Omega 3.
Yield: 4 servings
- 17oz of Monograno Organic Matt Spaghetti
- 2 tins of Tuna in olive oil Conservera de Tarifa
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
1. Drain the tuna fish and brown it with the minced garlic in a pan.
2. Deglaze with the white wine and let it evaporate.
3. Cook the pasta in abundant boiling salty water.
4. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the egg cream beating the eggs with the parmesan cheese and the parsley.
5. Once the pasta is ready, strain it, and add it into the pan with the tuna and the cream.
6. Stir during 30 seconds and serve immediately.
7. Add pepper at will
You may substitute the spaghetti for one of our gluten-free pastas. For the wine, I prefer any Chardonnay or a sweet Malvasia.
Enjoy it and let us know your comments!
Share this post