PACCHERI WITH TRAPANESE PESTO
Yield: 4 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Selection Unfiltered
- 2 spoons of Salt
- One cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Cook the pasta in abundant boiling salty water. Make sure to stir occasionally.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet. Add the Trapanese Pesto Sauce and some leaves of basil.
- When the paccheri are ready, drain them, and add it into the pan. Stir during 45 seconds and serve immediately.
- Decorate with some fresh basil and the Pecorino cheese.
Do you need a gluten-free choice? Use this Gluten-Free Pennette instead of paccheri.
Share this post