Enjoy an amazing mix of flavors with this surprising beautiful pasta! A touch of sophistication to your table.
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 15 minutes
- 8.8Oz of Farfalle pasta with cocoa and pepperoncino
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 4oz of cooked prawns or shrimps
- Salt and oregano
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta with the bay leaf according to package instructions; drain well.
- Put the olive oil into the pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano, salt, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the pasta is ready, add it into the pan with the shrimps.
- Stir for 45 seconds and serve immediately.
You may prepare an easier recipe only with this pasta and a splash of Galantino Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Garlic. Simple and tasty!
Share this post